During lazy days, I use tinted moisturizers/ base. This is also a good time to stop putting on too much makeup on our faces and let them breathe for a while. Now let's look at what I have in my bucket so far.
AVON Ideal Shade Tinted Makeup Base
Php 500+ (but I could have purchased this on sale so perhaps I paid Php 300+ on this baby. Sorry I've been too irresponsible in tracking how much moolah I spent).
- Pink Pearl (corrects dullness & enhances skin clarity)***
- Mint (evens out skin tone)
*** What I purchased
|Pink Pearl Shade|
As per the label, it makes your foundation more effective by preventing creasing and fading. Makes your pressed powder more effective by preventing caking.
- Brightens my complexion
- 25ml for its price
- No weird smell. It has a very tiny kind-of smell but could not pinpoint what is it
- Makes foundation my foundie glides on smoothly
- No caking
- Oil-control was a fail (as always, it's been my issue ever since)
- The Pink Pearl shade does not match me to a "T" but when blended it looks okay.
- No SPF
- A little sticky for my liking
I am rating this as such only because my skin type does not match this product but I heard that other girls are raving about this product. I think those with normal to dry skin may appreciate this baby better. I am hoping I can try the other shade (Mint) to see how it goes.
Tip: If you are buying the Pink Pearl shade, make sure to squeeze a pea-size amount as a little amount goes a long way. If you need more, then you can add as you go along.
Buy Again: Yes, but I want to try the other shade, MINT!
Have you tried this product yet? Please share your experience!