REVISITED | Sleek Pout Paint in Mauve Over & Pinkini11:38 PM
Wow--- can you believe it? It's already September and Christmas is already around the corner! How time flies, noh?
Anyhow, you should know that matte lipsticks are the bomb for me! I am not a fan of lip glosses (I remember using them when I was younger though) so you won't see any lip gloss in my makeup kit but for makeup gigs, I keep one or two.
Now rumor has it that lip paints are the new BOMB! So the quest has led me to find the Sleek Makeup Pout Paint.
Sleek Makeup is a UK brand making raves for sometime now. Oh and they have really nice-looking products and reviews are surprisingly good. And because I am recently in love with purple lips, I bought the shades Mauve Over which is close to purple and Pinkini (which is pink as the name implies).
I have to warn you though that this product is sooooo pigmented you don't need too much to create the look you want. Much more, you can mix and match to create a unique look!
- Awesome color payoff (read: very pigmented)
- You don't need too much, be warned to use only very little and build the color as you go along
- Matte and yet not drying
- Squeeze-type tube packaging which makes it easy to only get the amount you need
- Stays on my lips till I end work
- It is priced here in the Philippines between Php 400- 490 ($10) however this will last a long time
- Only available online or resellers (check out Multiply here)
I think the consistency of this product is between a lipstick and a gloss much like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream which I reviewed here, only that this is more pigmented. I've used this product for about 3 weeks now and as if the tube still has the same amount of product from the time I got it.
Buy Again: Yes, Yes, Yes. I am very interested to try other shades.
Have you tried this product yet? Did you like it? Hope you did.