REVISITED | Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten2:24 PM
Hola my loves! Last week was too crazy for my schedule. There were a lot of things to do both in my regular job as well as my personal’s. But then, I was able to squeeze the Benetton event on a Thursday which I plan to blog about soon. Just watch out for it. Yay!
Today, I am going to give you my thoughts on the new balm stain in town praised by many beauty bloggers around the globe, the-- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.
I have this in Smitten which happens to be a bright fuchsia-pinkish (?) shade, much like some berries. This is available in 12 colors and so keep in mind you have a number of colors to choose from.
I was looking for an everyday lippie and staying away from purchasing any shade of deep red as I have a number of red lippies in my stash already. This retails for Php 575 in your local SM or Landmark stores but if you want to save some moolah, you can check the Multiply site.
So now you ask, what is this product for? Well according to Revlon’s site here :
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
-Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
They also wrote some expert tips on how to apply this:
Step 1: Apply Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.
Step 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
|Looks red on photos but actually has a hint of pink.|
- Excellent color payoff. The color is intense.
- Very moisturizing. Oh this one I love! My lips crack so easily so this kind of moisture is very much welcome
- Buildable. A swipe or two is enough. You can add more swipe if you want that super duper color in your lips
- Sleek packaging. This looks like a crayon (yes, it reminds you of your coloring book!), and yet you can define your lips the way you can since it’s pointed
- Smells and tastes good. You can taste the balm right after application but disappears after few minutes.
- Stays on for at least 7 hours. No kidding.
- Available in SM and Landmark counters
- Pricey. For Php 575 (for small amount of product may not appeal to you) and for a frugalista like me, this is bad for my wallet, lol.
Revlon indeed has great lipstick selections. I always go to Revlon counters whenever I need some decent, mid range lippie to keep. They never disappoint (well maybe, at some point, they did) but being not perfect, this company is doing a great job in giving us products which delivers.
The balm stain stayed on me for a number of hours and what’s more is that it kept my lips super moisturized and I did not get the usual lip crack I’d get when wearing lipstick. I plan to try on more colors soon but this balm stain has been my go-to lippie these days. The shade is perfect for everyday use as the berry shade adds youthfulness in my usual look.
The balm (moisture) + tint is just the perfect combination for that everyday look.
Buy Again: Oh yes and yes! Must try other shades soon!