REVISITED | Styli- Style Luna Bronze/ Blush11:50 AM
Perfecting my blush is the second big thing I learned next to applying my lipstick. A blush can give you that kind of glow which signals health and beauty in general.
Then came bronzers and illuminators, and wow-- this beauty addiction seem to be never ending, eh?
So today, let me share to you my current fave blush/ bronzer in my makeup kit. Introducing-- Styli- Style Luna Bronze/ Blush in Bronzed Pink! It’s a pretty blush which resembles like a “baked” blush.
Styli Style is a makeup brand I happen to meet in one of my Beauty Bar visits. I noticed their eyeliners before as well as eyebrow products but never bothered to buy one. So last month, I was surprised to see that there is this good looking gold case just lying there for me and the attendant said it was on SALE ! Wow, for shopaholics this four-letter-word is your ticket to heaven! I purchased this baby for Php 537+ ($11) from its original price of Php 1500+ ($30).
So upon direct examination, it looks so pretty and inside are a blush/ bronzer and a highlighter. So next thing I knew, I was heading to the counter (arrrghhhh!).
- Can be used as a blush or a bronzer all in one
- Comes with a highlighter
- Stays on if you use a primer
- A little goes a long way, very buildable
- For that splash of color in your cheeks which looks natural and glowing at the same time, this is your best bet
- Huge product and will probably take months (or years) before you finish it
- Comes with a mirror
- No brush inside
- Expensive for Php 1500 ($30) which is its original price
|The Peach and Pink combination gives you the most flattering glow!|
|Moi using the Styli- Style Blush/ Bronze|
Buy Again: Yes (but if sold on a regular price, I am sure there are other cheaper alternatives)