REVISITED | AVON Simple Pretty Dual Powder Foundation SPF 135:50 PM
This is the season of powders for me. I've been doing inventory of my powders on hand to see what needs to be thrown or be given away to my sisters who rely on me when buying makeup. All the time, I am always asked what's a powder I can recommend which is easy on the wallet and yet delivers nicely.
Okay, if you are on a budget and needs a product which really works I suggest getting the AVON Simple Pretty Dual Powder Foundation SPF 13. I swear by this product. Some beauty bloggers even compare this to MAC Studio Fix. What a dupe, as they said. But anyhow, I am not going to compare the two.
Put shine on hold while protecting & keeping your face fresh & clean. It has special micro-powders that absorb shine while wet/dry formula allows you to control its coverage for a fresh, clean look. It has SPF13 that helps shield skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Clinically-tested. Non-comedogenic.
Apply dry for medium coverage and wet for heavier coverage.
- Gives me Medium to full coverage
- Can be used wet or dry (but I only tried this dry)
- Good oil control
- Covers blemishes and imperfections very well
- Inexpensive for Php 250 (can be Php 199 during sale)
- Has SPF 13 (though I hope it is more than that)
- Sturdy, sturdy packaging
- Not enough color selection is available. Only 3 shades available (Almond, Natural, Light Beige)
- Difficult to get a match-- Natural is the closest match to my skin tone but this one has "pink undertones", IMHO.
This is a good product overall. I like to use this to set my tinted moisturizer. I have no complaints about this product except that not all ladies may find their match. I wish this powder has more "yellow undertones" to suit Asian skin tone.
Buy Again: YES! I have 3 pans of this powder! Need I say more?
Contact your AVON lady now!