BEAUTY SPOTTING | What's in My Makeup Kit10:16 AM
Lookie, lookie what's in my makeup kit!
Since I started loving makeup, it was always a struggle how NOT to bring my entire makeup stash in my everyday bag. I mean I love big bags but lately, I always try to challenge myself by bringing with me a small to medium sized bag trying to see if I am up for it.
A boy I used to date asked me before whether I carry stones in my bag, lol. Of course he was teasing me but that made me think whether I had been bringing too much or not (wow, as if contemplating haha!).
So, here's a snapshot of what I usually carry with me in my usual day.
- Styli Style Luna Bronze/ Blush
- 4U2 Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15PA++
- Nature Republic Panda Zero WaterProof Mascara
- The Balm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer SPF18
- ArtDeco Concealer in 05
- Loreal Made for Me Naturals Eyeshadow
- ELF Lip Stain in Red Carpet
- Prestige Eyeshadow in Caribe
- 4U2 Colors Single Eyeshadow (04)
- VMV Matte Lipstick in Hot Librarian
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- Nichido Minerals Kohl Pencil in Onyx
- Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Chestnut
- Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion
- Nivea Sunblock SPF50
I love my makeup kit from Majolica Majorca. It's GOLD, SHINY and very ME, lol.
And oops, don't forget to include this baby in my list--- my Shu Uemura eyelash curler which I got when I attended one of their events here!
So what's in your makeup kit lately? I'm excited to know!