REVISITED | ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Tint in 0111:52 AM
Yes, I am obsessed with lip products--- that’s a FACT!
Recently, I emptied my MeMeMe Pussy Cat Tint which I reviewed before. But recently, I had some problems—it was October 31 and holloween.. And nobody would ship me the same product if I buy from Multiply.
So my next bet would have to be a trip to the SM Makati mall. And so I rekindled my fascination with ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Tint in 01.
Two years ago, this was an early favourite having bought one from my trip in Seoul. I have no idea what happened to this fascination, perhaps I had too much products sitting in my table so I was makeup-hopping in my effort to test most products I like. And so I completely forgot about it.
That trip to the mall reminded me how I loved this product back then.
What is this?
This lip and cheek tint in a handy tube gives cheeks and lips a healthy flush. The multi-use product is ideal for those who don’t want to fuss around with too many products.
- Pretty, natural looking flush in a whim. The color has a hint of reddish pink which makes the color looking natural and not too overwhelming.
- Easy to apply with its sponged-tip applicator. It makes your application even and not messy.
- Moisturizing. It glides on my lips very smoothly as well as my cheeks
- Multi purpose product. This is a product which I can use as a tint on my lips and cheeks
- Beautiful packaging. Clear packing allows you to see how much product is left.
- Compact size. If you reach it to this baby, you might think you are reaching for a gloss. Easy to slide in your bag wherever you go.
- Inexpensive. This retails for Php 228.00
- Staying power was so-so. Unlike other tint, this one stays for 2-3 hours only. I wished it was better though.
- More swipes required. To build this product to your desired color, you may need to add more.
Beside it’s staying power, I am very happy with this baby because it keeps my cheeks looking natural and not overdone. Also, this is the only tint which didn’t dry my lips and for this I am rating this as such as no other tints made my lips feel better than before.
Buy Again: Yes of course!