HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY IntraLASIK!12:24 PM
Wow, has it been a year really? I just can't believe it sometimes that I am no longer wearing glasses. Well that experience didn't come cheap, mind you. But nevertheless, I don't mind at all!
This month, as I celebrate my Lasik's first birthday, allow me to take you down memory lane with my first post here.
So after a year of my IntraLasik procedure at Shinagawa, how am I coping?
The super good news is that I still have 20/20 vision though I can tell that my permed lashes are sometimes making my eyes blurry, hihihi! I am happy to say that I can now enjoy life even better such as:
- No more accidental tripping to some stairs
- Not sleeping with my glasses on the bedside table as if it's an oxygen tank
- Enjoying the pretty billboards along EDSA with all these gorgeous men and their beautiful smiles
- Watching boys (ehem, I can now spot them early on!)
- And of course, reading love letters from my number of admirers (okay-- this one, I just made up!)
With Lasik, my life has definitely changed for the better. Indeed, getting a Lasik operation is one of the best gifts I've ever given myself.
The message of this post is simple: Don't be afraid to make yourself happy. You deserve it. And yes, no matter what.