My Thirty Before Thirty Something List in 201310:15 AM
Well, I must have been quiet lately, but yes, I have turned a year older this December. My friends would always conclude that if I get too quiet, that means I am happy hehehe. Am I?
And yes, I am in my early thirties (boooo!). Now since last year, I’ve been tempted to write my thirty before thirty something birthday to-do list.
So far, here is a list I’ve came up with:
- Visit Europe ( Italy , Greece , etc.)
- Visit Middle East
- Learn how to dance Tango (eeeeeeewwwwww…. Okay, I do know how to dance Cha cha for your private entertainment) or swing
- Travel to at least 5 new destinations within the Philippines
- Get a condo (or a house) of my own
- Visit Dad more often
- Learn how to surf (I have an idea where to start). Click here.
- Meet new friends (and ditch those who are getting into my nerves, lol)
- Spend more time with my nephews and nieces
- Visit my mom (well she’s in heaven, so I mean cemetery, dude!) more often
- Date a sensible, responsible, generous and cute guy more often (applications are almost closing:D)
- Visit Bali , Indonesia (again!)
- Visit Beijing , China (again!)
- Sleep more often
- Be more patient (super guilty of not being, lately. Signs of old aging, eh?)
- Write a lot. And I mean a lot.
- Smile all the time (even when it hurts. Naks.)
- Visit Australia (wishful thinking!)
- Take an airbrush makeup class (I’ve been neglecting this)
- Accept more shoots/ makeup gigs
- Be frugal and resist to shop when I don’t have to (oh this is killing me!)
- Date a complete stranger (why not)
- Or maybe kiss a stranger? (oh the fun starts now!)
- Visit Seoul , Korea (again!)
- Love more often!
- Learn a new sport
- Try mountain hiking
- Or wall climbing
- Visit Tawi Tawi or Batanes (oh I am so curious what to see!)
- Be more organized (ouch!)
I have to stop at 30 otherwise I’ll reveal how old I am hihihihi! Though I am not bothered, I still believe that there is fun in mystery (not misery, okay?).
I’ll revisit this everytime I get to tick off one in this list. I am not really sure if I can do all of these but then, no matter, where is your sense of adventure?